Vision and Strategic Plan 2020–25
Port Authority's plan for a safe, successful and sustainable future.
Our Vision and Strategic Plan 2020–25 sets out our new vision, values and purpose and the long-term strategic goals and priorities that will guide Port Authority of New South Wales forward for five years.
Navigating a safe and prosperous future together.
Care • Accountability • Integrity • Collaboration
To provide safe, efficient and sustainable maritime services and port assets for our customers and stakeholders.
Our strategic goals
Our long-term business-wide objectives for a successful and sustainable future.
- One Port Authority
- A professional and engaged workforce
- A consistent and strong safety track record
- Efficient, growing, commercial ports that support engaged customers
- A focus on embedding sustainability across our organisation
- Recognised by key customers, stakeholders and port communities as ethical, responsive and collaborative
- A strong balance sheet, strengthening our return on assets
Our strategic priorities
Our plan outlines five organisation-wide strategic priorities that will inform our work, support our goals and deliver real and tangible outcomes for our customers, stakeholders, port communities and people.
One Port Authority
|Commitment to Customer Service Delivery||Operational
|Optimised and Sustainable Port Assets||Stakeholder and Community Engagement|
Download our plan: